- Injured? You need to relieve pain and swelling fast!
- Starting the new season? Be prepared so you can treat injury quickly to improve your recovery.
- Having surgery? This wrap will provide the ice and compression you need to reduce your pain and swelling after surgery.
- Active family? Have it on hand for those aches, sprain and bruises that happen in everyday life.
For 25 years Australian Physiotherapist, Patrick Cruice, has been using ice wraps for injured patients in the clinic, hospital and on the sporting field.
Fed up with the quality, problems with fit and ability to mould to injured area effectively he created his own unique design compressive wrap! The compressive wrap he designed – the Ice Wrap Pro - provides the best benefits of compressive cold therapy for all body parts with a unique design to maximise the skin contact.
The Ice Wrap Pro:
- Is Reusable
- Fits multiple body sites and body sizes
- Can be used for hot or cold therapy
- Attaches securely to you so you can move around if you need to whilst still getting the maximum benefit of the Ice Wrap Pro
- Comes in a handy zipped cloth bag for storage and is easy to slip into your sports bag just in case it is needed.
- Will fit the whole family – fully adjustable
- Unique design enables maximum skin contact for maximum effectiveness
- Easy to use
- Has a removable ice/heat bag for general use
Not sure how to use it?
Get our 4 free video emails on using your wrap ice pack correctly when you purchase with us.
What can it be used for?
- Muscle and joint pain
- Aches and pains
- Cold therapy for Sporting injuries
- Joint swelling
- Tendon injuries
- Back pain
- Overuse injuries
- Cold and compressive therapy post surgery
- Ankle surgery
- Knee replacements
- Hip replacements
- Knee scopes
The Ice Wrap Pro comes with an 11” water proof ice bag (most are only 9”) to give extra ice coverage.
The main compressive wrap bandage is made from Neoprene (wet suit type material) to aid in stretch, compression, flexibility and durability. We also use high quality Velcro to hold the wrap securely so you can pull the wrap as tight as you need and it will withstand use after use.
There is also an additional attachment strap which easily attaches to the main wrap for those times when you need the wrap for shoulders, hips etc.
The whole thing comes in a zipped cloth bag for easy storage.
Because it wraps you don’t need to hold the ice in position. If you do need to move you can move around with the ice pack still attached.
We love to give you great advice and with this product we have 4 videos we send to you via email on how to use the ice pack on the ankle, hip and knee totally free with a purchase!
This information in general in nature – it is always recommended that your seek the advice of a medical practitioner.